For the sake of my sanity, I want to thank you ahead of time if you fave something in my gallery. I'll probably say it again anyways, but whatever.|
If I have been friends with you for a while and start calling you by a nickname (or a shortening of your username), that's a sign that you're one of my bestest friends and I love you like a sibling. Maybe not quite so much, but it's still a sign that I consider you a good friend. I probably don't call you by said nickname to your face, but I do use it in my head.
People who I am familiar enough with to do so:
- Ri; my soul sister. She has a great sense of humor, and is a generally nice person.
(And by soul sister, I mean she's like a sister to me, but we're obviously not related. Probably using it wrong but whatever.)
- Buzzles, Scratchy; my other soul sister. Very cheerful and friendly.
- Zuta, broseph; total bro, and one of my more random friends. We rarely ever actually talk online, since we ride the same bus to school.
- Dream; Although she can be just a tiny bit excitable and rather innocent-minded, she tends to be a voice of reason, and is a great friend.
- Hana, Hana-chan. My totally messed-up partner in crime (the crime being, well, all-around twisted). We have a shared love for Pokemon, creepy stories, and a combination of the two. I absolutely love her to bits.
- Drano, Draino; yet another friend I'm rather comfortable with, despite her being very perverted. Around her, I tend to open up and act goofy and carefree, and she easily brings that out in me. We're such dorks.
- Trouble, Aisu; this tricky little sucker has shown me just how easy it is to be annoyed and amused at the same time. He's hilarious, and although he's a little annoying sometimes, that's also why I absolutely love the snot out of him. Plus, he's just an all-around awesome friend. He's also another person I'm a total dork around.
If you want, feel free to make a Pokemon sprite request. The only thing I ask is that you fill out the form below, and be specific with the colors (such as Rattatta purple or Mewtwo purple). It's totally free, because honestly, I need something to do half of the time anyways. I repeat: I charge absolutely nothing for these. If I take a spectacularly long time, it's not the difficulty of the request; it's that school and just life in general suddenly decided to sock me in the face. Or I'm putting the pro in procrastination. Usually the former, though.
Spliced Sprite Request Form
Species to be used:
Parts (Pidgeot wings, Mew tail, etc.):
Colors (please specify which parts are a certain color, like Espeon purple vs. Mewtwo purple):
My chatroom: chat.deviantart.com/chat/Krour…
My PMD RP chatroom: chat.deviantart.com/chat/Krour…